BLOG: 10 reasons Appco UK believes in the power of face-to-face fundraising
Updated: Jan 9
Appco UK’s fundraising campaigns have been delivering value to charities since 1990.
We’re proud of the positive impact we create for our clients through our field marketing and fundraising campaigns.
Recently, we came across a file of fantastic feedback from charities we have worked with over the years and we decided to compile it into this feel-good list for our staff and business partners.
1. “A brilliant campaign with great account management, fantastic fundraisers and a feeling that everyone genuinely cares.
2. “You are an important driver in acquiring donors for us. Give yourselves a high-five – you’re making a difference in the world.”
3. “Thanks to the fantastic work of Appco and the fundraisers [who represent us] we have been able to help even more people in crisis in the UK and around the world. The fundraisers… continue to inspire thousands of people each year to sign up as long-term, regular givers.”
4. “Thanks to work like yours, many families have been able to recover and get their lives back together. It wouldn’t be possible without your incredible work, so please keep it up.”
5. “The coaching session I observed was hugely impressive: energetic, insightful and positive. I was struck by the passion [the team] had for being fundraisers and how proud they were to represent our cause.”
6. “I tell the fundraisers they are like superheroes – they really are making lives better for the people we support.”
7. “You are truly a lifeline to so many veterans. Thank you for caring and for all your vital support.”
8. “Our life-saving research just wouldn’t be possible without the passion and commitment of our dedicated supporters. Thank you to all the wonderful fundraisers who are bringing us closer and closer to ending the devastation of heart disease.”
9. “We simply wouldn’t be able to do the work we do without the amazing team of fundraisers who go out every day, and in all weather, to speak to people across the UK. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication in saving the lives of people with blood cancer.”
10. “I can safely say the hard work, dedication and passion of fundraisers speaks volumes as to why the supporters you have inspired to sign up to a regular gift continue to give to [us] for years to come. Thank you for everything you do to help us protect children in danger around the world.”
Appco UK is a field marketing and fundraising specialist. We are committed to delivering high-quality, responsible and valuable face-to-face campaigns for our clients and charity partners.